January 19 – 22, 2016, Salzburg, Austria
The IERC 2016 is the recycling industry’s most important event, bringing together over 500 producers, recyclers, equipment manufacturers, recycling associations, refurbisher, standards bodies, NGOs, regulators and many more.
The international experts use this platform to discuss the latest recycling technologies, regulations, manufacturing processes and value of raw materials. It will focus on:
- Challenges of the circular economy
- Reports on the recycling of precious and strategic metals
- Staying profitable as products and markets change
- Best available recycling technologies
- Which standards, compliance regulations and controls support the industry?
- Business opportunities and models in emerging markets
- Worldwide take-back schemes, quotas and challenges faced by OEMs
A large exhibition area with over 60 booths is integrated in the congress facilities, where vendors can meet their clients. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner “Wild Wild West” create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners, friends and competitors.
The following powerful Keynote Speakers will inform and inspire:
• Dr Markus Laubscher, Philips Group Sustainability, Netherlands
• Steve Skurnac, Sims Recycling Solutions, USA
The conference is also offering workshops:
• ProSUM Prospecting Secondary raw materials in the Urban mine and Mining wastes
• ADR-compliant transport of lithium batteries from WEEE
The participants may register to the following plant tours to:
• EAR (Elektronik Altgeräte Recycling West GmbH) and
TRG (Tiroler Recycling GmbH & CoKG), Pfaffenhofen
• Montanwerke Brixlegg AG, Brixlegg
• Müller-Guttenbrunn, Metran and MBA Polymers, Amstetten/Kematen
Join us in Salzburg to this unique recycling congress!