The webinar is organized by Fundación ONCE in collaboration with Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) in the framework of Disability Hub Europe (a project led by Fundación ONCE with the co-funding of the European Social Fund, being GRI one of the main partners)
Who should join?
- CSR/Sustainability Managers
- Diversity & Inclusion Managers
- Experts on Sustainability/CSR and Non-financial reporting
Join the webinar to learn:
- How Sustainability and non-financial reporting can play an important role in promoting inclusive business practices
- The impact to include explicit disability-related requirements in the non-financial reporting agenda and legislative framework.
- How stakeholders can contribute to a more disability inclusive non-financial reporting
- Additionally, experts will share good practices on how to improve on the transparency of disability reporting
The link to the Zoom registration page is: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_qwxd5-C3RKu00is3Bx_RWQ
The event terms and conditions are available on https://globalreportingnews.org/p/4J5-GRF/tcs.
Live captioning and sign language interpretation will be provided during the webinar.
Fecha: Thursday, 18 February, 2021 – 11:00