The Green Recruitment Company are partnered with a market leading European renewable energy developer, owner and operator who are currently expanding their international presence.
They are currently hiring for their team in Madrid.
The CEO has grown an investment and development team in Madrid and now requires an Environmental Engineer, who can manage the environmental aspects of the wind and solar projects. This includes feasability assessment, environmental impact & biodiversity, approvals and land use assessments.
- Perform environmental feasibility assessment of onshore wind farms and solar PV Plants.
- Environmental aspects of Wind and Solar PV projects and associated evacuation infrastructures:
- Biodiversity (fauna & flora).
- Chiroptera studies.
- Archeological and heritage assessment and studies.
- Municipal and Regional land use plans assessment.
- Waste management.
- Environmental reports during construction and operation.
- Elaborate all Environmental Impact Screening and Assessment documentation provided in the frame of the Environmental Impact Assessment.
- Present and agree environmental compensation measures with the Administrative bodies.
- Having obtained Environmental Impact Approval for Wind Farms and PV Plants.
- Liaise with external consultants supporting the Environmental approval process and technical due diligences.
- Degree in Agriculture or Forestry Engineer MSc.
- At least 3 years professional experience in Wind Farms and PV Plants Environmental Approval.
- Experience in preparation of documentation for Environmental Impact Assessment approval for wind farms and photovoltaic plants.
- Advance knowledge of Office and Autocad.
- Willingness to travel.
- Languages: Spanish and English.
Formación relacionada: Máster Energías Renovables y Eficiencia Energética
Si quieres recibir nuestro boletín semanal de ofertas de empleo inscríbete aquí