Descripción de la oferta:
International renewable energy company, WElink Energy, is seeking an Health, Safety and Environmental Manager with a solid track record in H&S in construction ,preferably in solar projects.
Founded in 2007, the WElink Group is a specialized renewable energy company with extensive experience of solar project development and the design and implementation of energy efficiency programmes internationally.
We develop large scale solar power plants, smaller scale rooftop installations and innovative photovoltaic applications with a proven track-record for successful implementation on time and on budget.
The successful candidate will be allocated in Alcoutim, Portugal, while the construction of the PV plant is on. The main tasks ate maintaining the H&S and Environmental Plans, Risk Assessment, Emergency Plan, Traffic Management Plan, and other related documents; Coordinate with H&S Coordinator weekly visits on site and prepare the minutes of these visits. Daily, weekly and monthly reporting of Health and Safety; Coordinate the verification of the correct application of the methods of work.
Provide a monthly report on site HSE performance to the Group HSEQ director and Project Manager.
The success candidate will be on site for a period minimum of 5 months.
· Update the WElink HS & E Plans and communicate this to the site team and contractors.
· Check and accept the H&S Plan of the subcontractors that are employed directly by WElink;
· Ensure that the Health & Safety Technicians check and accept the HSE plans of third parties for the project.
· Ensure that adequate Health, Safety and Environmental procedures are in place.
· Monitor the implementation and fulfilment of H&S and E Plan, Welfare Plan, Emergency Plan, and Traffic Management Plan;
· Promote the collaboration of all stakeholders on site on occupational hazards and its prevention;
· Record the coordination activities on health and safety during works;
· Ensure that access to the site is restricted to authorized persons. Coordinate with Security company;
· Investigate all accidents, near-missed, and incidents that occur on site and elaborate analysis report;
· Establish, maintain and implement the WElink management system of safety and health at work;
· Undertake daily and weekly site inspections, in the sense of monitoring, verifying and analysing compliance with prevention measures established in the Health, Safety and Environmental Plans;
· Hold weekly HSE meetings with all subcontractors and send a list of subjects to be discussed in a meeting;
· Prepare and distribute the minutes and collect the signatures of the previous actions;
· Monitor implementation of corrective and preventative actions resulting from meetings/monitoring activities;
· Co-ordinate the HSE activities and report on the findings of sub contractor findings.
· Report the H,S and E to the work, whenever appropriate, describing the Health, Safety and Environmental situation and the implementation of preventative and control measures;
Estudios mínimos: Formación Profesional Grado Superior – Prevención de Riesgos Profesionales
Experiencia mínima: Al menos 3 años
- Nivel de Inglés alto. Mínimo B2
- Permiso de trabajo en España -NIE-
- Carné de conducir.
- Técnico o Ingeniero con formación en Seguridad y Salud.
- Disponibilidad geográfica y de incorporación inmediata.
- Experiencia en obra de gran volumen. Preferentemente en construcción de plantas fotovoltaicas.
Si quieres recibir nuestro boletín semanal de ofertas de empleo inscríbete aquí