New internal vacant: Sustainability Specialist for Bimbo QSR in Madrid.
Bimbo Quick Service Restaurants (“QSR”) is a leading foodservice-focused company that supplies baked goods predominantly to quick service restaurants around the world.
Responsible for the promoting the sustainable growth of the company through the execution of the planet pillar strategy, as well as the well-being and development of the community, where we find ourselves through environmental actions, seeking to give back to the society that benefits us with the consumption of our products.
- Serves as the central contact to coordinate and execute initiatives from Corporate GB in Mexico and the BQ EMEA region.
- Identifies specific environmental regulations relating to the organization’s activities.
- Plan actions to improve activities from the environmental point of view.
- Promotes the development of the strategy of the Planet pillar of Grupo Bimbo within its organization.
- Coordinate and lead the Planet pillar project of the Grupo Bimbo Sustainability platform in the organization.
- Participate in the definition of lines of action of Environmental Management for the organization. Promotes the actions that ensure the identification of a sustainable company before the different audiences and scenarios in which the organization participates
- Promotes the actions that ensure the identification of a sustainable company before the different audiences and scenarios in which the organization participates
- Generates environmental awareness to the responsible functional management in the organization for the realization of environmental projects and the measurement of impact.
- Follow up on projects, programs, events and environmental management actions that contribute to the improvement of the corporate image and the construction of a good reputation.
- Carry out the monitoring and review of the results of Sustainability projects and programs based on the objectives established in the value chain.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3 + years of environmental/sustainability experience required (5-10 years of experience required for applicants without a relevant degree)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Engineering or related field required (Food, Industrial, or Chemical field). A combination of education, training and experience that results in demonstrated competency to perform the work may be substituted.
- Proficiency level in written and spoken English (C1)
- Demonstrated experience making use of interpersonal skills and distributed leadership.
- Proven ability to demonstrate leadership and have meetings with customers at the executive level
- Strong verbal communication skills to speak to customers and delivery team members daily as well as good written communication skills
SPECIALIZED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Knowledge of environmental aspects and impacts, ISO 14000, and Technical specialization – Wastewater, air emissions, waste management, energy efficiency, environmental legislation.
- Decision making – Recognize and take advantage of internal or external opportunities, the risks that affect the competitiveness of the business.
- Planning – Make plans, which involve the consideration of many variables and involve a high impact on the needs or results of the company
- Information Analysis – Analyze, identify and understand technical and strategic data to generate competitiveness in the business.
- The ability to work closely in a team-based environment with all associates.
- Key Competencies include: People Oriented Leadership; Learning & Adopting Best practices; Results Achiever; Change Leadership; Strategic Thinking with Business Insight
- Proficiency in MS Office
Si quieres recibir nuestro boletín semanal de ofertas de empleo inscríbete aquí