- Implement, and execute HSE annual objectives & improvement plans in conjunction with site operations and HSE management.
- Prepare the Risk Assessments of the workplaces and coordinates the Safety Inspections of the different work centers.
- Manage proactively outsourced companies on EHS issues
- Monitor implementation of EHS Standards, legal requirements, regular audits, and inspections
- Assure emergency response programs are in place and in compliance with legislation.
- Assist organization with implementation of an EHS management system.
- Ensure awareness of and compliance with EHS and Fire Protection requirements by the organization.
- Review and incorporates EHS standards promulgated by DXC
- Responsible for managing projects covering the EHS portfolio within a sub-region or complex site.
- Manage and perform the daily operations of projects, including: customer inquiries, program support, and communicating with local authorities.
- Responsible for implementing training programs and communications to targeted employees.
- Develop and manages EHS programs that have multi-site/ country-wide impact.
- Responsible for maintaining management systems at sites (including documentation).
- Investigate and report incidents, accidents and occupational diseases and to follow all preventive actions
- Respond to worker’s counsel requests/issues (in locations where required by law).
Education and Experience
- University Degree in a relevant field
- Level of education required by local legislation to perform EHS position (Técnico superior con las tres especialidades preventivas [Seguridad, higiene, Ergonomía y psicosociología])
- Fluent English (both written & verbal)
- Have preferably auditor certification according to ISO 45001 standards
- Minimum 5 years of Environment Health & Safety experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership of the delegated tasks
- Schedule and set priorities among the delegated duties
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Deep knowledge of local legislation and some knowledge of European legislation.
- Strong technical abilities.
- Good strategic thinking and business acumen. Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of local legal requirements relevant EHS
Formación relacionada: Especialista en Sistemas Integrados de Gestión: Calidad, Medio Ambiente, Energía y PRL
Si quieres recibir nuestro boletín semanal de ofertas de empleo inscríbete aquí