ABEI ENERGY is an Independent Power Producer (IPP) which engages in the full management of projects to generate power from renewable resources using photovoltaic, csp, biomass, wind, hydroelectric and cogeneration power technologies. We’re rapidly expanding, both here in Spain and abroad, and we’re looking to add an Environmental Technician to our team in Madrid. Reporting directly to the Land Viability Coordinator and working closely with each local project development team, you will help assess land viability of projects from an environmental standpoint.
- Organize, document and support the development of documentation on environmental matters
- Processing of renewable energy projects to obtain authorizations
- Review of Environmental Impact Studies
- Environmental assessment of farms and lands for possible project locations
- Mapping and raster analysis
- Preparation of documentation for administrative authorizations
- University Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Sciences, Marine Sciences or similar.
- Minimum 2 year’s experience conducting Environmental Studies.
- Advanced capability in ArcGis or QGis is essential.
- A dynamic, proactive and conscientious person with the ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment.
- Advanced level of English, Italian highly valued
Other highly desirable skills and qualifications:
- Experience with Google Earth or similar.
- Experience with cadastre and other types of land tool information.
- Experience in renewable energies (mainly photovoltaic and wind)
- Basic knowledge of urban planning.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Office programs
Si quieres recibir nuestro boletín semanal de ofertas de empleo inscríbete aquí