The Social Sustainability Expert will provide expertise and support to Parques Reunidos Group through the development of Parques Reunidos Social Impact Projects standards and procedures. He/she will lead specific Social Impact projects contributing to the integration of the Sustainable Development Goals within Parques Reunidos Group.
Candidate will acts as Social Impact Project Coordinator for Parques Reunidos Servicios Centrales Corporate offices.
Among his/her responsibilities:
- Develop support systems and guidelines (manuals, training, content, tools) to assist parks and foster the implementation and roll-out of Social Impact Initiatives across Parques Reunidos.
- Provide guidance to park Social Impact Leaders on the execution of Social Impact Initiatives at park level.
- Evaluate key Social Impact Initiatives to identify relevant KPIs and best practices that can be transferable to other parks.
- Lead/Co-lead the development and roll-out of a group-wide volunteering program.
- Collect, review, and consolidate group information related to Social Impact Initiatives in preparation of the annual Sustainability Report.
- Provide periodic support and training on the group’s Social Impact guides, standards, and procedures and on the implementation process,
- Provide guidance and training about Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Ambition guidelines and benchmarking for park implementation.
- Work with Chief HSE and Sustainability Officer to develop and roll-out the SDG strategy implementation, focusing on Social Impact SDGs.
- Degree in Business, Technical areas or Humanities, Communications, Social Studies or similar
- Certification in reporting and Sustainable Development frameworks (GRI,UN Global Compact, other) will be valuable
- Spanish: fluent (speaking and writing)
- English: Advanced (speaking and writing)
- Other languages (Italian, German…) will be valuable.
- 4-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Proven experience in corporate social responsibility or community engagement type role
- Experience coordinating multidisciplinary teams
- Experience negotiating with institutions and/or non-profits.
- International experience is a plus.
- Project management skills
- Ability to create compelling materials to align key stakeholders
- Personal interest in philanthropy, sustainable development, SDGs, and social impact.
- Rigorousness and attention to details.
- Proactivity and initiative.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
Formación relacionada: Reputación Corporativa y Comunicación, Especialista en RSE, Sostenibilidad y Reputación Corporativa, Elaboración de Memorias de Sostenibilidad GRI, Economía Circular. Nuevo Modelo Económico de Producción y Consumo
Si quieres recibir nuestro boletín semanal de ofertas de empleo inscríbete aquí